trade in value

erik04b&s

Registered
hello people, i was just wondering what the quick trade in value is on an 04 blue and siver busa. it is about 2 mos. old and is pretty much stock except for the busa tank cover and the competition werkes fender elim. kit. also it has 1500 miles on it, partially from harley week at myrtle beach. no burnouts, wheelies or stupid bullshit on it. i want to get the red limited, i paid 10,300 o.t.d. 4.9% interest but i found a place in wilmington n.c. that has the red for 9,999 and that was my first choice in the beginning. i love em all regardless of color(im not racist) lol but the red just is me. i would appreciate any input on this subject. thanks alot, erik m.

You should do wll. Post for buyers. You know how much a new one is. So you will need to go down slightly.

Screw that, Post for trade, and check at all the usual Busa boards... Lot's of folks ordered the Red Busa and then didn't take delivery or took delivery and are not happy with the color... I'll bet you can find someone who might be willing to trade you straight across... Just a thought...

Have you thought that with your loss on a sale and repurchase you could probably repaint the whole thing exactly how you want?
rock.gif

hello people, i was just wondering what the quick trade in value is on an 04 blue and siver busa. it is about 2 mos. old and is pretty much stock except for the busa tank cover and the competition werkes fender elim. kit. also it has 1500 miles on it, partially from harley week at myrtle beach. no burnouts, wheelies or stupid bullshit on it. i want to get the red limited, i paid 10,300 o.t.d. 4.9% interest but i found a place in wilmington n.c. that has the red for 9,999 and that was my first choice in the beginning. i love em all regardless of color(im not racist) lol but the red just is me. i would appreciate any input on this subject.  thanks alot, erik m.
First thing first, I'm looking for one, since mine was stollen, and might want to purchase that one, if you are selling it out right.  If you are not looking to do that, where in Wilmington is this Zuk dealership selling them for that price.  I will head down from Raleigh for those prices to save considering how the Wilson Zuk dealership is being a d**k.  It is amazing that they don't know how to cut a deal, or maybe I just don't know how to deal.

But if you get the SE you will have to change your screen name!!! Yeah, I think you could do okay either trading or selling outright! There is a dealer in Goldsboro that does trades, but I can' remember the name since I haven't dealt with them in a couple years. Remember, getting what you want is probably better than what you may lose in gettin' it!

Back