Touring

This is why I bought one of these. The only thing now is when my wife sees a Gold Wing she says to sell the Connie and buy the Wing.
It is the most fun and comfortable ride I have ridden in the last 50 years. I did have Valkery for a while and it was OK for comfort but not much else.

1692577737484.png

https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/picture/30312226

sportbikes and even a lot off other bikes are just poop for the passenger, like mentioned, goldwing, harley, those are the bikes where passengers are comfortable. I got the naked busa and even with sitting up straight, i would never want to be a passenger for a long ride....so i dont even bother to buy a passengers seat. Maybe best if she just got here own drivers license, then she can pick here own bike and just cruise the freeway.

sportbikes and even a lot off other bikes are just poop for the passenger, like mentioned, goldwing, harley, those are the bikes where passengers are comfortable. I got the naked busa and even with sitting up straight, i would never want to be a passenger for a long ride....so i dont even bother to buy a passengers seat. Maybe best if she just got here own drivers license, then she can pick here own bike and just cruise the freeway.
I must admit that if I were out looking for a two up touring machine, the Hayabusa would not be on my list of bikes...

Fyi
You can flip the B-king passenger peg brackets to opposite sides, and their angle causes the pegs to be much lower, and further forward.
It looks a little funky, but it's 2 bolts per side, a 2 minute job, and your passenger will be much more comfortable.
Redo the seat and add a backrest and the B-king is suddenly not so bad for 2up riding.

Fyi
You can flip the B-king passenger peg brackets to opposite sides, and their angle causes the pegs to be much lower, and further forward.
It looks a little funky, but it's 2 bolts per side, a 2 minute job, and your passenger will be much more comfortable.
Redo the seat and add a backrest and the B-king is suddenly not so bad for 2up riding.
will try, but wouldn't change the seat height of the passenger who is sticking out above me, and to be honest, i hate passengers, i to like to ride like a mad man every now and then.....and passengers always complain.

I don't think it's a good idea as this is also called "the eviscerator".
Just having a top case with a back rest it's enough for the pillion.

Back in 2016 I had an accident and I hit the gas tank really hard while flying over a car. Hit the tank with my groin.
Just take a look at the curvature of the gas tank:

11.jpg

Imagine having that "eviscerator" installed!

I don't think it's a good idea as this is also called "the eviscerator".
Just having a top case with a back rest it's enough for the pillion.

Back in 2016 I had an accident and I hit the gas tank really hard while flying over a car. Hit the tank with my groin.
Just take a look at the curvature of the gas tank:

View attachment 1670170

Imagine having that "eviscerator" installed!
the real question is.....was this just the one nut or both? gotta say...you def. got some balls one you.

Back