Torque

yes... the first 3 minutes seemed like they KNEW what they were doing - if they stuck with that, then wrap any old crappy plot around it, it could have been good to watch. I'm unsure who their target market was since it wan't really us... now, put Leanardo DiCraprio in the lead with JLo as teh female and let nature take it's course making a fantastic movie

if you frameBYframe the final chase sequence, you can see where they skipped putting textures on the car tires and such

Say, whatever happened to that Indain [?] cycle movie called "BOOM!" or something? Never saw that over here yet

I liked the beginning when they were canyon carving and that was about it.
The rest of the film stunk, but I loved the film for those 1st 3 minutes!

The movie came out in the middle of winter I think, and I hadn't riddin in a while and I was hurtin.

I went to the movies and saw that scene and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. After that, the movie sucked, but I just kept remembering how cool that first scene was and how much I wished I could be someplace warm and riding.

So the movie did me right, but it could have been shortened to 5 minutes.

My favorite part was when the guy said, "I live my life a quarter-mile at a time". And the chick says, "That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard".

poke.gif
@ F&F even though F&F was 20x better.

I stumbled across the last 20 minutes of Torque on HBO a while back...kept thinking "damn, I'm glad I didn't convince the hubby to take me out to see that one!" I would never live it down...stupid damn movie...
wink.gif
Oh, but the stunts were very believable...uh, yeah, that's right...
tounge.gif

I put that movie in the only watch when every other dvd i own gets stolen . And thats hella 327 movies down the line lol.

That was a really bad movie, I like when Ice Cube is ridding, then answers his phone, then grabs a map (with both hands) and hold it up reads it, all while ridding.

What kills me is that they feel the need to make bikes more exciting through CGI in the first place. Apparently even extreme sports aren't exciting to the average movie going public now. What is it going to take to thrill an audience 10 years from now?

Back