Torque

IScream

Registered
I just finished watching Torque on the projector. That could be the dumbest movie I have ever seen. I think I'll go watch it again to be sure.

DON"T DO IT... your iq has suffered enough.. I'm not sure it can take 2 viewings this close together.

The movie was bad, but what was the toppin on the cake was that pathetic chase scene at the end. It was the worst scene I've ever seen in my life as far as chases go. Everything looked fake as can be....yeah...we're hitting nitrous on bikes going through a metropolitan area full of traffic.....yeah right.

Then the stunt where he lands on the train.....ooooohkay.

what about the ninja bike fight scene? I mean not moving to bam 12 oclocking now attacking with the front wheels ugh...

yeah its not great. but the end just pissed me off. its was to fake but i do have it on dvd. i watch when i'am really boared.

That shid was pretty dayum bad. CGI made big bucks on that one. I hope you got a bootleg copy, cause I wouldn't contribute to that lame azz shid.

come on! It was just a cartoon - and the best 'biker' cartoon I've ever seen
smile.gif

Napolean Dyanmite:
KIP:"That was the greatest movie ever"
NAPOLEAN:"Like anyone could even know that"
UNCLE RICO:"If you don't like it Napolean, you can LEAVE!"

The whole movie I was thinkin about all the hollywood crap goin on that I couldn't even focus on the movie. then about 15 seconds into the chase scene I had to shut it off, that was just ridiculous. At least on Biker Boyz they had some good extras on the DVD, the behind the scenes interviews and it was still pretty goofy.

Napolean Dyanmite:

The whole movie I was thinkin about all the hollywood crap goin on that I couldn't even focus on the movie.  then about 15 seconds into the chase scene I had to shut it off, that was just ridiculous.  At least on Biker Boyz they had some good extras on the DVD, the behind the scenes interviews and it was still pretty goofy.
And don't forget the mack daddy busa! That was the sole reason for purchasing biker boyz for me hehe.

Napolean Dyanmite:

The whole movie I was thinkin about all the hollywood crap goin on that I couldn't even focus on the movie.  then about 15 seconds into the chase scene I had to shut it off, that was just ridiculous.  At least on Biker Boyz they had some good extras on the DVD, the behind the scenes interviews and it was still pretty goofy.
And don't forget the mack daddy busa! That was the sole reason for purchasing biker boyz for me hehe.
And don't forget some pretty sweet stunt scenes!

If you cannot Bunny Hop your Busa or Jump off a train and ride it out... Maybe you should not ride a Busa...
wow.gif

Damn Gravity

I bought "Faster" and was asleep by the third hour, woke up and watched the rest. If you want to see MotoGP and all it's aspects, this is the DVD for you.

I hear the movie is up for a "worst pic" award...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously this had to be one of the worst movies I have ever watched and I like the "B" rated movies with a passion.

laugh.gif

Although brain dead-- I found it entertaining. I liked the first 40 minutes anyway. The last 30 sucked.

Your all just jealous! You can't jump your busa onto a train or fight a bike duel on the city streets...

Back