topped out the Busa today

1meanZ

Registered
I was in a very rural area of Indiana and turned onto a fairly major highway and all I saw was miles and miles of straight road. The bike still pulled for a couple of seconds after the needle was pegged. I'd like to think I did an honest 185 MPH. I don't have a TRE. Pretty awesome feeling and way more stable than the old gixxer 750. 90 MPH felt like I was crawling after that.
biggrin.gif
Hell, 150 MPH feels like 80MPH on a lot of other bikes. Gotta love the Busa. Made it home 2 minutes before the rain storm too
muscle.gif

sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do................................beatin' those rainstorms and all!!!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Oh what a feeling..............Hayabusa! (to the toyota tune)
Atleast I think that's the tune?

Jay

brave.gif

Congrats Z, and I assume that was still inside the break-in? Waiting for the right time here, but agree, ride the gsxr 750, then get on the busa, and it feels like it's mopping along till you look down and see your 20 over.
biggrin.gif

I had just performed the 600 mile service. I guess I'm still technically in the break in period though.

way to go ... i'm jealous ... haven't found any open areas or closed track to let the Ronin really fly ... yet!

Back