Top Gun Undertail

Rush

Registered
I have looked and looked and keep coming up short, I know the company has closed shop ... but there has to be more under-tails available then just the Hotbodies one that everyone seems to have. :moderator:

Anyone have an under-tail for sale or can direct me to where i can buy something other then the standard ebay crap.

thanks in advance

Rush
No breaks

TIM is an SV here: Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

P.S. Sounds like you dislike the Hotbodies but above link also has a YANASHIKI.

Or if you must have the TOPGUN, try here (found it using GOOGLE): http://www.exoticsportbike.com/hayabusa_(1999-2005).htm

Extreme_Graphic_hayabusa.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Yanashiki from pashnit was very satisfied with the service and the product.

Its hard to find nice undertails for the busa that are still being manufactured. I got my cyclops from a guy just posting a want ad on a few sites.

DSC07962.jpg

That exotic website is actually out of business. I'll try a want ad for the top gun ... I love the way it looks, or a cyclops under tail. Both hard to get it seems like.
Thanks for the help.

Rush

I will take some this weekend when i get home. It looks just like the one in hte first pic except with clear lenses and painted to match my bike. It was on there when i purchased the bike

Its hard to find nice undertails for the busa that are still being manufactured. I got my cyclops from a guy just posting a want ad on a few sites.

Thats one of the undertails that i would love to have:thumbsup:

Hello Renny017 and others, happy new year 2012.

I am French and I wrote in my country, I have a 2000 Hayabusa (my baby) I am interested in the UFO undertail or TOP GUN (Extreme Graphics) unfortunately it is impossible to buy even at home!

Renny017 spoke he would return in one month to show us other choices undertail, but did not return Renny017 show us!

Maybe you have other products too pretty to show me that I do not know? :thumbsup:

Thank you for your help :banghead:

Guillaume

Back