Top Gun undertail replacement lights

mike04busa

Registered
I'am sure most of you know what the top gun undertail looks like. I'am looking for some replacement lights. It looks like some of the places are out of business that sold the tail or lights. I was wondering if anyone has a good lead on a good place to get some new running/brake and turn signal lights for this tail.

If you still have the Top Gun light housings, you can use these Genisis Led 1.25 clusters from Custom Dynamic,,Motorcycle LED Light Bulbs I used the universal ones on my buddy tail. As for the turn signals you are out of luck, Libertek went out of business years ago, and no one ever made better light than them!

I have one of the last complete Libertek Solo lights that they sold. I paid $330 for the set, but they are worth it!

IMG_0569 (Small).JPG

IMG_0572 (Small).JPG

IMG_0573 (Small).JPG

IMG_0575 (Small).JPG

Those look good. The turn signals are my biggest concern. One of the amber lenses fell off. I glued a cut out piece or a lens from a car. The bulb sockets for the running/ brake lights are getting hokie and the lights flicker. I will do some searching. The clusters on the link look like a good option. Thanks gixerhp

I think I still have the lights out of the one I had from years back...I bought the top gun undertail to use for the sole purpose of an undertail exhaust. Can you post a pic of the parts you need?

I just read about the turn signals and those I have for sure and they are brand new except for sitting in my tool box all these years.

Back