Top Fuel Spoiler?

7501300r

Registered
Anyone have Tiger racing"s Top Fuel Spoiler? Installed? Just wondering what it looks like mounted!
smileyexhibit.gif

I don't have any good pics of it with the body on. My computer crashed... The one I have is one of the original ones. I think Guy changed some of the dimensions for the newer ones. They are very functional. At speed the rear of the bike will squat more. You may have to adjust your spring a little.

P1222256.jpg

(Commuta_Busa @ Feb. 12 2007,05:38) I don't have any good pics of it with the body on. My computer crashed... The one I have is one of the original ones. I think Guy changed some of the dimensions for the newer ones. They are very functional. At speed the rear of the bike will squat more. You may have to adjust your spring a little.

P1222256.jpg
Looks like BigD has paid you a visit.
laugh.gif

I had one... got it a couple of years ago - I put it on and it didn't clear the hump by much... I am not sure who has it now - I lost track of it with Pipe...

Not if you're producing 500+ HP and racing. It can be tough to get the rear to hookup.

My stocker will be good to go with warmer weather.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 12 2007,22:12) I had one... got it a couple of years ago - I put it on and it didn't clear the hump by much... I am not sure who has it now - I lost track of it with Pipe...
They went to the pacific.
Don't know if Pac used em or not.

(dadofthree @ Feb. 13 2007,00:19) Not if you're producing 500+ HP and racing. It can be tough to get the rear to hookup.

My stocker will be good to go with warmer weather.
I did that once!

Then I woke up.
laugh.gif

Back