took the boy camping

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Me and the boy went on his first backpacking trip. First time with no tents, cooler full of drinks and food, just what,u can hike in.

uploadfromtaptalk1312755757750.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1312755817298.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1312755871250.jpg

Good father and son time. Can't wait for my boy to get older, we will have some good times.

He will look back on this trip one day when he is older and smile, and so will you. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

That's the way you keep kids out of trouble. Give them respect for nature and they'll learn to respect human beings (and themselves) too.

This was his first trip without his mom and sisters so it was definitely some good bonding time. He was full of questions and my buddy wayne who is an avid hiker and outdoorsman taught him and me alot of stuff neither of us knew. My lil guy is so excited he hasn't stoped talking about our next trip up there in october for squirrel season. It was definitely the best time I have had out in the woods.

Good for you guys. These are good memories to be making and will last your entire life.

way to go...and with the impending down fall of our system...teach him what he needs to know!!

Glad you had some good time with your boy, kids not that to not end up in jail, or have 8 kids before 10th grade. :thumbsup:

I never felt more free than when I was out backpacking. Prior to my back injury I used to love to go out with a few friends. It gives you time to find out who you are and what you are made of. I hope you and your son have many more trips together.

Back