Took some pics today

super.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Jul. 24 2007,20:28) Took some pics for you pic hounds. The plaque on the ground in my first award from my first bike show. Just wanted to get a couple shots all shiny and waxed.
Isn't that Chelle in the background
rock.gif
No; serious
ices_rofl.gif

post_6_23295_000_0369__Small_.jpg

(Deej @ Jul. 25 2007,16:54) Man, what a bummer, you got your bike all fixed up and modded to the max and cannot do anymore!!!  
rock.gif
 Heh, I know bring me your bike and I'll trade ya even for my 05 unmodded (compared to yours), this way you can start again. By the way, Even trade  
biggrin.gif

super.gif

zzwhip.gif
There is never an end to the mods. I thought there was at one point. But I am back up in the thousands needed to keep going.

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 25 2007,16:58) I like your bike too.  
Glad I got to ride with ya at John's, gotta do it again soon.
You should trailer it up to the Kancamangus ride in upstate NH in September.
I am trying to get to the NH ride but it is going to be a matter of time and money. This year kinda stinks for it buying a house this month and all. But there is always next season. And yes we should definatly do it again. You boyz ride the way I like to.

(zukracer @ Jul. 25 2007,17:11) man that does look freakin great!  
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
 we need pics from all sides and a list of mods  
cool.gif

that nose looks fuggin nice, where'd ya get it, does it work as well for light at night?
Yeah I can give a night shot as soon as I remember. AZs far as a list of mods.....that would take a minute. It is easier to say I have not modded the fork tubes rims and swingarm. Everything else has been touched in some way. Even the calipers are off one sweet 2001 Busa named Bessie,
biggrin.gif

Back