Took some pics of a custom busa today

DO I HAVE TOO MUCH BLING?? I LOOK AT IT AS SHOW AND GO GO GO!!

MY_NEW_BIKE_002.jpgsmall.jpg

(heavybusa @ Nov. 13 2006,17:42)
(carolinadoublej @ Nov. 13 2006,16:17)
post-6-52625-dscn0195.jpg

Whats the pea shooter under the hump for?

Oil slicks???
Port for a bass tube??

That tire is much bigger than a 330, its probably in the 400s...

Oops, didn't see page 2
tounge.gif

So its a camera and a 360.

Show Bikes are Definitely Exciting to Look at,

But: There is definitely a point Where they Cross the Line From: FUNCTIONAL, To Simply ART or Garage Decor!!!!

This Style should Go over well at Hollywood Bike Nights, for show and tell!!!! Not very Practical for Canyon Carving, or anything that requires turning!!

And If Andrew (the Owner of it) Likes it Like That, He will definitely Enjoy the attention, Obviously Babes in Bikinis dig it!!! (ref. the aforementioned web site)

(carolinadoublej @ Nov. 13 2006,16:18) Hate that this one was blurry
Your hands were quivering being that close to so much bling. Hey it's definitely unique, show material. The paint is cool. That fat tire is......uuhh...fat.

this is crazy !!! thats my bike!! its weird i never seen this topic before today i know its old but i figured i would post anyways. I was just finishing it up when this guy took the pics and it wasnt done i did change some things and also changed the paint. I did have a good amount of money in it but thats what i do so i have to have to have something to show my customers. it had a 360 tire and yes the hole in back was for a camera that was installed later. ill post some pics of how it looked after that i sold that bike over 2 years ago and moved on to others. i have a 07 and 08 now.

l_572163a5d6a39309d6e4be5c43149440.jpg

I can appreciate the "artistic" side of it but I bought a Busa to ride and carve up north Georgia. To each his own...It is impressive, you cannot deny the uniqueness of it thats for sure!

I liked the paint job...very very nice...I don't know..I think the girl and the bike both look like fun...for awhile anyway:rofl:2hip

nice paint and the pipes wont touch the tire it has a air shock and if he switch the bike on
the shock lifts up the bike and pipes away from the tire lot of work done but a bit to much

Back