Took some pics this morning while out there

What do you guys use to degrease? I have the stock rims, silver too. They get all greased up so fast. I have tried some of the spray on stuff but it never works good. Any recommendations?

Nice bike, and rims, sleepless :bowdown:

What do you guys use to degrease? I have the stock rims, silver too. They get all greased up so fast. I have tried some of the spray on stuff but it never works good. Any recommendations?

Nice bike, and rims, sleepless :bowdown:

On my stock wheels, I used WD-40. Not anymore with the CZ's.

Thanks, by the way.

Last edited:
Ok I gotta try the pledge trick.. I have the 08 busa with the gold rims and after a day of riding I have to put my bike on stands and clean clean clean..

I think your busa is prob my fav. It just looks good. nice job. Wished I had held out till I found a black one with black frame.

Hmmm...OK cool. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
You're welcome.:beerchug:

Ok I gotta try the pledge trick.. I have the 08 busa with the gold rims and after a day of riding I have to put my bike on stands and clean clean clean..
DJX...just tried it and he's happy with it.:beerchug:
Here's the thread in case you haven't seen it yet.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...30672-hey-sleeper-red-blanca-took-pledge.html

I think your busa is prob my fav. It just looks good. nice job. Wished I had held out till I found a black one with black frame.
Thanks. I remember when I picked her up, I had to wait 'cause she's still in a crate close to the ceiling. They had to lower her first with a fork lift and the excitement started right there. I wish I had a digital camera at that time but I didn't.:banghead:

Last edited:
I left the house around 4:30am. Took a couple of pics just before heading home.
4567988004_4cd0d73365_b.jpg

4567991248_14dd3fa45e_b.jpg

4568008146_e68199f580_b.jpg

Man, I love that Dupont Chain Wax. Check it out!!! Did 300+ miles yesterday and about 150 miles this morning. Simply "AMAZING"!!!
4567992650_1e29e31b44_b.jpg

DUDE, NICE BIKE...hav you thought about changin the emblem to black with a red outline.....but also go a little smaller with it so you can see the whole emblem.

Back