Took Ex Girlfriends son to the track for practice (pics)

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
He just turned 16 and is not half bad. Helping out as much as I can.

P5161976.jpgP5162025.jpgP5161993.jpgP5162029.jpgP5162030.jpg

P5161976.jpg

P5162025.jpg

P5161993.jpg

P5162029.jpg

P5162030.jpg

i miss going to the track .. when i was at mmi some of my best friends were arena cross and motorcross riders and it was so much fun

Thanks for the nice comments. Next time I may take the ol' CFR230 out for a jaunt on the track. I have not rode dirt since I was knee high to an elephant.:laugh:

that at aztalan? i use to ride out there once and a while. byron has a nice track to by the power plant if you want to travel, also up by adams friendship is a place called dyracuse motorcross park. i think they are still open.

cool pics too!!

is it me or does he have jet packs on the dirtbike, he's just FLYING through the track how bout some ground time ? :laugh:

nice air shots :thumbsup:

Taking him to a Race tonight in Chilton at Gravity Park. I will get some ground shots as well as some more air time shots. He is a good kid. Lost his father 4 years ago in a car wreck. He keeps begging me to convince his mom to let him get a street bike and license. I told him he needs to wait until next year since he is just getting his car license in a couple of moths.

:thumbsup: Nice shots and good on you for helping out. Hard to find good people these days to do goodness out of their hearts

Was able to get a hold of my buddy TurboBusa John who is really awesome in the dirt as well as asphalt. He is going up to the races tonight to get some track time and help coach this young lad.

Should have more pictures to load tomorrow. Maybe tonight depending on when we get home.

SIDE NOTE- It is amazing the friends you meet here and the things we do for each other. Love this place

PS. James, I need to find out where to get those posters made. I want to do a couple of these in to posters for his room.
Thanks

Back