Rider Down

sad, very sad.
sad.gif
prayers to the families.

wear gear

argue.gif
I cant stand people who at the very least dont wear helmets.. Not saying anything bad but perhaps they may have lived if they had been wearing them i feel sorry for both of there parents Prayers sent. Damn they were so young didnt even experience life yet.

argue.gif
I cant stand people who at the very least dont wear helmets.. Not saying anything bad but perhaps they may have lived if they had been wearing them i feel sorry for both of there parents Prayers sent. Damn they were so young didnt even experience life yet.
We all take chances with our lives in one way or another. Some are lucky and get away with it and some pay the ultimate price.

Wow so young...... Godspeed to both of them.... Prayers sent....

And just a quick note: Even though people might think your preaching non-stop and being anal-
It is our duty as riders to stress to the younger riders that you can never be too safe.
When some talks to me about riding and asks me "how fast does your bike go"? I tell them I don't know and I don't want to find out. I also try to make sure they know how unforgiving asphalt is. And that when you ride you must make sure you know whats going on around you at all times, and you have to watch what you doing and what everyone else is doing. Being a safe and responsable rider is not easy. I would hope that if everyone could make some kind of positive impression on the younger riders that maybe we could avoid tragic accidents like these......

Sorry for the rant.....

Back