Too Harsh

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I'm in the dog house again. My 9 year old boy decided to give his 2 year old sister a hair cut. I decided to return the favor and teach him a valuable lesson. Wife says I was too harsh. Maybe I was... but now he looks more like his old man! Took it all the way down with #1 clippers.

SethsHairCut1__Medium_.jpg

It grows back..
but I would have done it myself.. forget paying for it.

But then again, my kid's punishment for getting wrote up at school (for taking all the mouse balls out of the mice) was a toothbrush, a can of ajax and a room full of grout. MAN was my floor clean!
firedevil.gif

Ya should have carved his NAME or something in the sides
shutup.gif
. THAT would put him in REAL STYLE  
tounge.gif
 with the kids today. Then you could open your own Hair Business  
idea3.gif
and at the same time making your wife happy by all the $$$$$$ you'll be making
jump9.gif

As long as you feel you did the right thing Snap stick by your guns Bro. Oh and Tell the boy nice haircut
super.gif

Don't let the ACLU hear of this. they will be on you like stink on ____. How dare you violate his rights like that... oh, you're the parent... nevermind.

Wish more would provide a little discipline today. I'm sure he has the message that for an action there is a reaction and a consequence for his..... valuable stuff for later.

Getting biblical on his little butt ay?
The hair will remind him of his misdeed for some time until it grows back. Good on you...
Stick to you guns.

My 6 year old daughter cut my 2 year old boys hair about a month ago... What you did crossed my mind but i couldnt do it to my daughter... Had to take my boy and get his head shaved down like dads military hair cut. Actually like it that way and so does my wife... so we both go get hair cuts every payday now... I owe my daughter for the new payday ritual me and my son take part in now... funny how things work out...

My 6 year old daughter cut my 2 year old boys hair about a month ago... What you did crossed my mind but i couldnt do it to my daughter...  Had to take my boy and get his head shaved down like dads military hair cut.  Actually like it that way and so does my wife... so we both go get hair cuts every payday now... I owe my daughter for the new payday ritual me and my son take part in now... funny how things work out...
Hey man what is good for the goose is good for the gander no need to discriminate.  
rulez8bn.gif
J/K

I don't think that this is punishment.....
Every summer when I was a Kid (and were talking in the early '70s) Mom (R.I.P.)
would get out the clippers and shave all of us boys (4 of us). We hated it but
it was her way to let us know who was the BOSS.... I still laugh about it to this day.
In a strange way it's a character builder..... Good Job.......
thumb_up.gif

Back