8 year old terrorist~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Fox News reports:

An 8-year-old boy expecting to catch a plane home is denied entry for appearing on a terrorist no-fly list, reported MyFoxKansasCity.com.

Bryan Moore was set to catch his first plane trip when he arrived at an airport in Cortez, Colorado to fly home after visiting his sister, said the report.

“They almost got me scheduled in and then the lady just bowed her head and said, ‘We can’t get you on this plane, you’re a terrorist,’â€￾ Moore said.

Full Story: Eight-Year-Old ‘Terrorist’ Thwarted by Airline Carson Sasser

Didn't you know? Everyone is a terrorist to a scared government. :whistle:

It's a shame that most people don't know that "terrorism" is a government bullying it's people trying to control them with scare tactics.

So what should these people be called along with their tactics.

I understand terrorism is a term that has changed meaning by use of media but what would you rather they be called.

There was another story on salt lake new last night bout a kid born on the terrorist watch list.

Tsa has made plans this year I believe to add at least age to list.
Posted via Mobile Device

Didn't read the story, but all terrorist aren't middle eastern men between the ages of 25 and 40................

kid has the same name as someone on the "no fly list".

has nothing to with the gov. thinking we are all terrorists...

I'd rather an eight year old and his family be inconvenienced than have a plane full of folks go down. We can't raise cain when a terrorist gets on board and lights his shorts and then fuss when something like this happens.

I thought terrorist changed their name an used fake passports to board an blow up planes. :dunno:

Back