Help...I'm trapped

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
The wife's family came up today and I've got three 4 year old boys, two 10 year old girls, and two 14 year old girls (one is my daughter) running around my house. Not to mention all of their parents. I can't go riding because it's only 29 degrees outside. At least if it was warm, me and my brother-in-law could get on the bikes and escape.

Cover me, I'm going back in. :sad: :drink: :drink: :eek:

Jim

Dude...I'm sorry...I usually wind up out in the garage...Uh...Fixing something... ;)

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068341387 -->

I'd be happy to fake a call from the local bike shop saying they need your help to organize a charity benefit for sick puppies or something.....who could say no to sick puppies??:sad:

Guyzzzzz!!! THAT'S COLD over there! In here we have 60 - 65 degrees (during the day) and 50 at night :)

29? Yuck! I'm waiting until AT LEAST 10am today when it should reach 33. Frostbite cures the troubles of feeling 'cold'

Sunday, Nov 9 Temp °F Feels Like Dew Point Precip. Humid. Wind
9 AM Partly Cloudy 29° 21° 18° 0% 61% From the South Southeast at 9 mph
10 AM Partly Cloudy 33° 25° 19° 0% 57% From the South Southeast at 9 mph

Well...I survived last night. Thanks for the support.

They're all still here, but I getting ready to go to the HOG Chapter meeting. It's a Harley thing ;)

It's supposed to get up to 41 sometime today. That could good for a short ride. I'll just have to bundle up. All the guests will be going back home today. :D

Everyone take care,
Jim

I know how you feel. 6 kids, 4 teenagers (one, no make that 2, looking over my shoulder)
150 high school students, 28 cub scouts...

And a WIFE!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Gotta love it!:tounge:

I know how you feel.  6 kids, 4 teenagers (one, no make that 2, looking over my shoulder)
150 high school students, 28 cub scouts...

And a WIFE!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Gotta love it!:tounge:
You must have nerves of steel, dude... ;)
I'm told that I'm very good at focusing.   :tounge:
Well, I may not have very good focus but my aim is excellent. The kiddies don't frig with me... more than once anyways!
guns.gif

Hehehehehe... :laugh:

All is quiet and peacefull once again. :D

Everyone left around 7pm, and I have never enjoyed the quiet more than I did for the last two hours.

Mickey D - My hat's off to ya !!!

I did ride today. It was cold, but I was not in the Tahoe with all of the kids on our way to lunch. Only went about 20 miles, but it was a good 20 miles.

Jim

Back