Tom of VelTune R&D aka WarBaby

JLP4931

Registered
Has anyone heard or know anything about Tom? I have not seen nor heard anything from or about him in quite sometime. Tom and myself (benzbusa on the old board) got the first Spring Busa Bash at Deals Gap together in 2004. I was able to keep in touch with him a couple years after that but i have not had any contact with him atleast 3 years.

I cant believe how much that the Bash has grown over the years!! Its awesome that so many people can come together with the same interest from so many different states and rally for a weekend! The first Bash was had a very low turnout but we still had a blast except ofcourse my good friend TNJ had a wreck at the first curve leaving CROT! I have not been back to the dragon since on my bike mainly because i turned it into a turbo dragbike. I did come back to a few Bash events in my car and visit everyone though. The only ones that i can remember from the first couple of Bash events are WarBaby,Zukracer,Hooken203,NCBusa2001,and Raising Cane. I cant remember if i knew pure_ego from the Bash or racing with him at Bristol. Dont know if anyone remembers me or not because i dont post alot now and did not post alot back then and i have since had to change my screen name on here but maybe i will be able to drive over and hangout with you all once again this year........Enjoy:thumbsup:

I remember Tom posting a long time ago when he was selling his Busa and posted up his exhaust thesis. I wanted to buy his bike sooo bad, but it was bought out from under me. It had all the goodies including the CF wheels.

Yes Tom's bike had nothing but the best!! He took very good care of his bike! Tom is the one that got me started with mods on my old 03 when he was a Brock dealer and polished titanium canisters for him!

Yes Tom's bike had nothing but the best!! He took very good care of his bike! Tom is the one that got me started with mods on my old 03 when he was a Brock dealer and polished titanium canisters for him!

Tom was a great guy,he did awesome polishing job on the Brock systems back then also..I have one he did hanging on the wall still so pretty hate to mount it...

Its prolly the one that i sold you GoldenChild!! Well i only sold you the mid pipe and canister off of my bike that Tom did for me......

He's around, actually saw him at the last bash. He's riding an aprilia these days and seems to be the same old Tom, just lovin life and always smiling :beerchug:

I got his card around here somewhere.... I'll see if I can find his email addy for you :thumbsup:

New screen name threw me off.... yeah I remember you showing up at the CROT with the family in the cage :thumbsup: man I miss those days, we had a blast didnt we :beerchug:

Yes we did and it sounds like you all still are having a blast at the Bash's!! I would like to get his email addy if you can find it that would be great!! Hope that all has been going well for you zukracer! I came over to one of the hotels that you all stayed at and hungout with you all for awhile but it has been 3-4 years ago.....I remember actually asking you why i could not post on here anymore back then. My computer or something was screwed up and i could not post but i could read post and send pm's was all. Dont know why i remember asking you this but it do. You had a chey truck i think at the first Bash and you were trying to get signal with onstar to make some calls and you hated your room at the CROT because it was smaller for some crazy reason.....

Last edited:
Sent you a PM with some info on warbaby. I too miss those early days of the bash. I sure was glad to hear that TNJ wasnt hurt to bad.We need to get that group back together at CROT for some fire side good times.

2006 Spring Bash. This is Tom's i believe.....

00000033 (Small).JPG

You guy's need to make it this April, and I appreciate what you guys have done, and yes the Bash has become quite an event.

I cant find his info :( can someone forward it along to me :beerchug:

and yeah man, thats it :laugh:

the room they had me in at the CROT wasnt bad but the bathroom was TINY. Sittin on the thrown and your feet were in the shower... not really the best room but I was only in there a few times :laugh:

I think we needa put the band back together one of these days :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the email addy hooken203! Tnj did recover but to this day he does not know what happened! I see him alot in Bristol at Street Fights. We both race up there and so does his son Chris. Hooken203 i sure do miss your special burgers!!!!

zukracer i could not agree more! It would be great if most of the origional crew could get back together and do some catching up!!!!

Its prolly the one that i sold you GoldenChild!! Well i only sold you the mid pipe and canister off of my bike that Tom did for me......

HAHAHAHAHA,lol it's still in same spot since you sold it to me hanging over my entrance way in the shop all pretty...Everyone wants it when they see it..That is a part of history to me it's been there so long..

How are you?

You might as well hang on to it cuz you got one heck of a deal on it!!! I have been doing pretty good. I am glad that you finally approved my friend request on Myspace......

Back