Props again for Tom @ Veltune...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, we're all quick to jump out on the net boards and slam those who screw us or give us poor service. Not sayin' that's a bad thing mind you. It's good to know who not to mess with. However, we're not always as quick to stand up and praise the people and businesses that treat us right and actually care about us as customers. With that said I'd like to again give props to Tom at www.veltune.com.

I emailed him last night late about the problem I found with my BDE Hindle can. Tom was quick to respond and promised to help resolve the problem as soon as possible. He was on it first thing this mornin' makin' calls to Brock Performance to try and get things rollin'. He got me hooked up with Brian and we got things ironed out. Thanks to Tom and of course Brian & Brock I should be rollin' again by the weekend.

Tom's actions and his emails make it apparent that he cares just as much after he gets your money as he does before he's got it in hand. If you buy from Tom, you'll be taken care of, PLAIN and SIMPLE. I swear I can't think of enough good things to say about Tom and the way he does business. In the age of businesses that don't give a flyin' poop whether you the customer are happy or not Tom and Veltune R&D stands out and SHINES!

Thanks for all you do, Tom! I just want you to know that your efforts and ethics are recognized and truly appreciated! You're an asset to this board, the busa community, the ridin' community, and to the world in general, bro. It's good to know people like you. I hope I can make the Busa Bash to meet you in person!
super.gif

Awesome!! Good to hear a story get resolved in a positive fashion.. doesn't happen enough, in my opinion.
biggrin.gif

Absolutely, Bullet good post... Tom is definately a stand up guy that knows how to run a sucessful business with LASTING customer relationships...

CAp

If I can ever convince myself to go with just one pipe that's probably the one I will get. Sounds like Tom does great work and takes care of customers which are big in my book! Thanks for the positive post, BT!

If I can ever convince myself to go with just one pipe that's probably the one I will get.  Sounds like Tom does great work and takes care of customers which are big in my book!  Thanks for the positive post, BT!
I think you'd love the BDE man. It's sweet, especially with Tom's polish job on it!
super.gif

It will have to wait awhile. I've got the TG undertail to put on and Tobin is doing some seats up for me right now. I need to get that finished up because I am going back to the desert in May and don't want to have the stuff hanging around and be able to ride with it on. The exhaust may come after I get back.

It will have to wait awhile.  I've got the TG undertail to put on and Tobin is doing some seats up for me right now.  I need to get that finished up because I am going back to the desert in May and don't want to have the stuff hanging around and be able to ride with it on.  The exhaust may come after I get back.
Goin' back huh? We're gonna miss you man. How long you gonna be over there? Do you know?
rock.gif

Glad to hear that your problem has been takin care of. I need to get out and finish installing my polished Gen 3, prolly wont get to it till sat morning

I'll be there for another year! So no ridin', but thinkin' about everybody back here doing that summer ridin' thing! Guess I will just have to come up with a new list of mods to do when I get back!

Glad to hear that your problem has been takin care of. I need to get out and finish installing my polished Gen 3, prolly wont get to it till sat morning
Be sure to use Ultra Copper on all slip joints. My Brock instructions only called for it between the spigots and headers. I'd recommend puttin' it on all of them though. Cheap insurance against leaks and it's much easier to use it during the original install than it would be to try and do it with the headers on the bike.
wink.gif

I'll be there for another year!  So no ridin', but thinkin' about everybody back here doing that summer ridin' thing!  Guess I will just have to come up with a new list of mods to do when I get back!
Will you have email capabilities while you're there? If so, let me know and we'll keep in touch that way. If not, I'll give you my address and you give me a way to get mail to you. I'd like to be able to keep up with ya and make sure you're ok while you're outta country bro.
beerchug.gif

Thanks, BT! I will have internet and e-mail capability but I will have to wait until I get there to know what's available. I will definitely keep in touch with 'ya to hear how things are going for you back here.

Be sure to use Ultra Copper on all slip joints. My Brock instructions only called for it between the spigots and headers. I'd recommend puttin' it on all of them though. Cheap insurance against leaks and it's much easier to use it during the original install than it would be to try and do it with the headers on the bike.
wink.gif
yea i will have to do that
i know i have to tighten my header bolts abit i hear a ticking sound up front, I'll make sure i check the spots you had problems especially my canister

Thanks, BT!  I will have internet and e-mail capability but I will have to wait until I get there to know what's available.  I will definitely keep in touch with 'ya to hear how things are going for you back here.
I'll send you my e-mail address in a minute. You'd better keep in touch. If I don't hear from ya I'll find yer busa and steal it while yer playin' in the sand!
laugh.gif

I'll be there for another year!  So no ridin', but thinkin' about everybody back here doing that summer ridin' thing!  Guess I will just have to come up with a new list of mods to do when I get back!
BAH Just crate your Busa up and have it shipped as professional gear!!!

Thanks, BT!  I will have internet and e-mail capability but I will have to wait until I get there to know what's available.  I will definitely keep in touch with 'ya to hear how things are going for you back here.
I'll send you my e-mail address in a minute. You'd better keep in touch. If I don't hear from ya I'll find yer busa and steal it while yer playin' in the sand!
laugh.gif
I got it, BT, and you will hear from me! We will have to plan a ride when I get back! I'll have to buy you a drink for all the help and ideas you have given me!

BAH Just crate your Busa up and have it shipped as professional gear!!!
Not a bad idea, but I don't want to expose myself to someone gettin' a lucky shot off! It would be cool to have pictures of/on the 'Busa over there! I might have to do some work with PhotoShop!

Great!! They don't have a banner for nothing.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Always good to hear the positive though.

biggrin.gif

Yeah...I've posted my share of negative on dealers...It's good to hear something positive...
evil.gif

Back