Todays Ride

roland5color

Registered
65 here today so I took the fat girl for a ride. Would have got more pictures but I was to busy riding.:moon: Took it with my cell phone so it is not the best. Suppose to be nice tomorrow to then rain all weekend. So I guess I better get my new Suzuki OEM DB windscreen on today as soon as brown gets here.:whistle: I got it for $50 shipped.

displayimage.php

Is that road abandoned :whistle:

Glad you got your ride on :thumbsup:

As a matter of fact it is. I was just on the other side of road closed sign. No way I would leave my girl in the road like that if it wasnt. Road is still in great shape though real nice straights in this area. The other ones are still active roads. I think a mining company bought the land and they closed the road. Probably will be dug up in the near future.:banghead:

Oh and brown came and dropped of my new windscreen all ready have it installed for tomorrows great weather. I must say the suzuki oem db fits like a oem part should :laugh:. Looks real good on the bike and now I can see the gauges in case I decide I would like to see how fast I am going.:rofl:.

Humps can be a precious commodity! Good luck.

Glad you got out to ride, and look forward to mor pix tomorrow!!!

:beerchug:

I'm going out this weekend, still alot of snow melt happening today. Weekend 75 degrees both days.:cheerleader:

Just a little over an hour west of you roland, it was NICE today, especially for IL. Looks like this weekend will be a good time to finish up the winter mods as it's gonna be cool and rainy. Just have a tire and sprocket change and I'm ready for the Bash!! :beerchug:

Back