Todays joke..

bigdr

Chief Guinness Taster
Donating Member
Registered
A skinny little white guy went into an elevator, looked up and saw this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy saw the little guy staring at him, looked down and said, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20-inch private, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.

The white man fainted and fell to the floor. The big guy knelt down
and brought him to by shaking him. The big guy said, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy said, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude said, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20-inch private, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds, and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy said, "Turner Brown? Sweet Jesus, I thought you said .......Turn around....
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Thats even funnier to me, cause I do the same thing when people look at me with a look of queery (word of the day for me.) I just tell them, 6'10", 380lbs, 30" private (ahem), and size 14 shoe...

Thats even funnier to me, cause I do the same thing when people look at me with a look of queery (word of the day for me.) I just tell them, 6'10", 380lbs, 30" private (ahem), and size 14 shoe...
cam't forget to add, Don't play football or basketball or any sport that size comes in handy for that matter. I have a bad back, thats why. As simple as that, all queery's (theres that word again) are answered.

SHIIIITE, I feel scrawny and at 6'2" and 245 I shouldn't!!!
tounge.gif

Back to the gym, up the protein and double up the workouts.

Back