Today's Action with Police Involvement at a school

Yes I am allays armed. I also train 2 to 3 days a week. I have a shooting range in my yard.
It is the second sentence here that is missing form a lot of the people I know who want to own and carry
They just want to buy one and then should they feel a need to react heroically Go into a situation with guns a blazing
I practise with my 870 Paper targets up here. Moving paper targets in the US the I get the opportunity But I still an mot going to sit watching TV with it sitting beside me Just in Case I refuse to live like that. But that is me

I started shooting with my Dad when I was 7, now I'm 41.
My friends and I shoot on a regular basis.
Several locations, distances up to 300+ yards, and with handguns, shotguns and rifles of many calibers.
I make no claims of being a marksman, but I can hit my target.
And a gun is always, always a last line of defense for me.
They are for fun target shooting, for hunting, and for a hopefully never worst case scenario.
I do agree though, alot of people with them that don't have any business being anywhere near them...kinda like motorcycles.

I sort of think we have gotten to what stops us all from reaching a higher ground in this thread. If you are a worker, or identify with that demographic, you focus on the good things unions do and are willing to accept the bad. If you are a business owner, you focus on the bad things unions do and ignore the good.

To make progress, both sides need to understand the basic necessity of the balancing elements of the system and work to make those elements function properly. When Unions get out of balance, we need to wor...................

Killa bong material right there. Cough....cough. Thanks for the hit bro.

Wow! must have been a serious hit if you're just waking up to re-enter the conversation. lol!

Somebody read a book, got up then left the room and that's a conversation? ? I wouldn't know about serious hits, you have to inhale to do that is what I saw on the internet, no?? Do you do it differently?

Back