2020 POLICE MOTORCYCLE??

Giovanny

Registered
I Was riding to work today and a bike pulls up behind me I am looking and I am like hmm what is that?? I can definitely tell its a sports bike seemed like single headlight but I could be wrong, so I pulled to the left to let him pass and as he passes me its a cop on a sports looking police bike ! it was not the fat Harley bike or the other touring looking bike , this one was more slim a lot more sporty looking it had almost a busa style to it. and the light set up in the back he had with the blue light , it was set up like a tower and the blue light was a strip of it instead of the circle looking one. so I am thinking its got to be the new 2020 police bike. I live here in Southern California seen this on the 210 freeway in Pasadena area 5 am in the morning it was a bit dark. was wondering if you guys seen anything like this or maybe even the new bike?? for the police?? Mu guess is maybe the FJR1300P?

FJR has dual headlights. There's a few members that travel on the 210 regularly (I miss doing that) maybe someone else has seen it in daylight?

I just went on their site and saw a few different bikes, FJR, ST, BMWs and HDs but no sport bike..

Edit: Their site says they use Honda ST1300 bikes..the pictures I saw were from a motorcycle rodeo they held

Of course if it was this one, you'd not forget it...

untitled.png

FJR has dual headlights. There's a few members that travel on the 210 regularly (I miss doing that) maybe someone else has seen it in daylight?
Yea I am a regular on 210 to the 134 everyday at 5:30am-6:00 you will probably see me on my black busa lol. I live in Baldwin Park Ca, and my job is at Glendale.

Yea I am a regular on 210 to the 134 everyday at 5:30am-6:00 you will probably see me on my black busa lol. I live in Baldwin Park Ca, and my job is at Glendale.

Me too, but only once a week mid day and I come from the other direction - 210 from the IE into Pasadena. Knock on wood, don't see many law enforcement bikes on this run, but would prefer getting nabbed by a bike as opposed to a cage, esp if they're riding that pic @Yellow09 just posted!

Im from there, Illinois originally. Lived in Morton, Mackinaw, Peoria, Springfield, Chicago, and Champagne. Ya moved around a ton as a kid.

Reactions: c10
Back