Today...the Suzuki Owner's Club Inaugural Ride

50 degrees is great riding weather. 40's is ok, 30's not so good, below 30 is brutal.
I could go southern route and probably stay in the 50's

Steve!!! You should come help with this unbalanced situation. In fact, you should swing by here next July and ride 'advance party' with me to Reno!!!

Think about it. I'll be heading to the Stampede two or three days early to enjoy the Sierra Nevada's before we kick-off the Stampedin'!

I would love to, big problem is hauling Jr. and the wife. I think she wants to go.
Have to wait until the time draws near. Maybe she will change her mind.
The next planned long trip is the Spring Bash. Don't think I should wait that long for a road trip. :banghead:

I would love to, big problem is hauling Jr. and the wife. I think she wants to go.
Have to wait until the time draws near. Maybe she will change her mind.
The next planned long trip is the Spring Bash. Don't think I should wait that long for a road trip. :banghead:

Well, you're welcome to come to SD before the Spring Bash. You can have free reign of the house, a key and a 'busa to ride (you can ride whichever one you prefer). I'm confident this offer wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

Well, you're welcome to come to SD before the Spring Bash. You can have free reign of the house, a key and a 'busa to ride (you can ride whichever one you prefer). I'm confident this offer wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

your too kind, I was going to ride mine, it's only 1400 miles from here.

:thumbsup:

I have never been to San Diego, it is on my bucket list. Would like to do the trip in 2009.
We can get a tour of the GPR factory. :laugh: I just have to show up for that one.

Thats not cold , We are having a MILD winter :laugh:
No really .:beerchug:

single digit weather is bad mojo. Mechanical things don't work well. Not to mention humans. Exposed skin doesn't fair too well either.

Lamb sees Larry!

Yep...we met in Oceanside, went to Julian for lunch. Three people rode down from LA for this m&g. As it appears, some are simply more dedicated (or die-hard) than others! Lamb would agree.

:beerchug:

Back