Today...the Suzuki Owner's Club Inaugural Ride

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Today it's cold. Probably down to like 50f or something...

Brrr...

Went out riding, anyway...

Frank at Santa Ysabel.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 2.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 3.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 4.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 5.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 6.jpg

Santa Ysabel Gas Station 7.jpg

RongBranch Julian 1.jpg

RongBranch Julian 2.jpg

:thumbsup: Sweet pics.. 50 degrees is not cold.. this morning it was 2 degrees now thats cold.. :laugh:

:thumbsup: Sweet pics.. 50 degrees is not cold.. this morning it was 2 degrees now thats cold.. :laugh:

2 degrees? With that few, why bother having any at all?

Might just as well call it 'nothing'. Yep...it's nothing outside today... :whistle.

2 degrees? With that few, why bother having any at all?

Might just as well call it 'nothing'. Yep...it's nothing outside today... :whistle.

Never thought of it that way.. Yep it was nothing out today..
:laugh:

Again great pics, thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:

Nice ride, were you able to get it out of 2nd gear or you ride up ahead an setup the camera and reserve the table at the eatery :rofl: just kidding looked like a lot of fun except for the 50 degree thing.

Great pics... But... I still hope its nicer next weekend...

Nice ride, were you able to get it out of 2nd gear or you ride up ahead an setup the camera and reserve the table at the eatery :rofl: just kidding looked like a lot of fun except for the 50 degree thing.

Yeah...it was kinda wierd. I did blast ahead a few times; since I know all the roads, I took advantage of the opportunity to get the 'lean on'.

One of the guys on an M109R rides his like a sport bike...very talented! For the most part, though, I'm reserving my 'blasting' for next weekend when we have a SoCal busa meet-up!!!

Yee-hah...can't wait

I am going to have to make a road trip to add another Busa to those rides.

:rofl:

50 huh? WOW! I'd be in shorts if it were 50!!!!

Maybe you ought to put on some thermal underwear too:laugh::whistle:

50 huh? WOW! I'd be in shorts if it were 50!!!!

Maybe you ought to put on some thermal underwear too:laugh::whistle:

Dude...I TOTALLY had my thermals on under my track suit. And, if you were here and in shorts, you'd be immediately recognizable as someone not from here.

:laugh:

I am going to have to make a road trip to add another Busa to those rides.

Steve!!! You should come help with this unbalanced situation. In fact, you should swing by here next July and ride 'advance party' with me to Reno!!!

Think about it. I'll be heading to the Stampede two or three days early to enjoy the Sierra Nevada's before we kick-off the Stampedin'!

Back