TOBIN

Thank you sincerely for all the nice compliments folks.....means a great deal to me
beerchug.gif

The match is extremely close.....Tobin was nice enough to send me 4 samples, and the one was sooo close.
His work really is amazing, I couldn't believe how a seat could change a bike so much, though I should have known I guess....ever member here thats sportin a Tobin knows what I mean.
Rhyth....yep stayin with yellow on this one....the other ones gonna be very different though....starting assembly right now.
Gonna do something I've never seen....might even be risky.....could turn out bad, but I'm gonna take a chance....prolly take a year to build this one.

"Pre-Natal Construction"
rock.gif
 Man, monsta just what were you thinkin' when you went out and got the baddest lookin' seat on this site.  Maybe the whole wide world even...
biggrin.gif
 Looks great man!!  
bowdown.gif
Coming from you I'm absolutely honored BA.....your bike was one of the Busas that made my mind up for me when trying to decide which to buy a Busa or a 12.
Man I owe ya dude!!
beerchug.gif

Nice Bro... Looks real good.

If it was a 2-stroke it would ba a Screaming Yellow "Zinger"...

Looks good man.

gorgeous bike, msf!  hope to see it in person one day.
Likewise sir....If I ever get out there to visit my sister-inlaw in Okotoks...we'll have to hook up.
Just not sure when that might happen....I seem to have a hard time prying myself away from here.
Have a great b-day bro
Bill
sounds like a plan.. I'm in the deep south of Calgary, 10 mins from Okotoks...
Damn yer right close.....I be lettin ya know if I get out there sometime.
I keep tellin her this year...this year...this year, but it just never seems to come round.
I'll be sure and let ya know though.
You headin out here at all this year?

monsterspeedfreak ... those seats have come out good bro
biggrin.gif

I have ordered a set of seats and a hump from tobin for elenor... yet to receive it though
smile.gif

Likewise sir....If I ever get out there to visit my sister-inlaw in Okotoks...we'll have to hook up.
Just not sure when that might happen....I seem to have a hard time prying myself away from here.
Have a great b-day bro
Bill
I keep tellin her this year...this year...this year, but it just never seems to come round.
i'm not sure. started a new job at the beginning of march so that could really eat into my free time... last year i had the entire summer off and it was great! even made it out to rsd's neck of the woods, but i recall that you were working your a$$ off around the clock when i headed out your way. if i make it out there, i'll pm you ahead of time.

Man that is way to cool. That color is SICK!!! dang the kanji is rocking... love in man!!!
idea.gif

Have a great b-day bro
Bill
i'm not sure.  started a new job at the beginning of march so that could really eat into my free time... last year i had the entire summer off and it was great!  even made it out to rsd's neck of the woods, but i recall that you were working your a$$ off around the clock when i headed out your way.  if i make it out there, i'll pm you ahead of time.
Sounds good dude
beerchug.gif

I saw Bills' bike in person a couple days ago and man, i can't get enough of how good it looks each time i see it! It's something you really gotta see in person. Love the seat Bill, ver nice work and is quite comfy! I'm gonna take u up on the ride next time!
biggrin.gif

man I love the yellow, my old gsxr1100 was painted a very similar yellow with a slight green pearl over it... loved it. for some reason all the cops knew the bike
wink.gif
and everyone called it tweetie bird but let me tell ya tweetie could sure get outta the way quickly
cool.gif

and that seat really sets it off with all the chrome, its a keeper
biggrin.gif

Back