Tobin Seats

Busa_70461

Registered
I am sending my seats off tomorrow to Tobin. I called and talked to him earlier today, so he wiil be expecting them. He told me it shouldn't take him too long maybe a week turn around at the most. I'll post pics when I get them back. I can't wait.

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
I gotta get a new seat for mine. I like long rides also, I just don't want to be without my bike for a week or more
cool.gif

Just an FYI there are seats being sold on EBAY as Tobin seats that are not
made by Tobin. The quality is not there they look good in the picture but when you get the seat it will become aparent. I learned this the hard way.
I sent it to Tobin a couple weeks ago to have it done right he fixed it up and its in transit now. I was looking for a stock seat to send to Tobin and stumbled over the knockoff once it was delivered there were flaws in the covering and it didnt look right after pullinng up the Tobin website it was easy to see i bought a knockoff. the seat looked pretty good until i installed it on the bike and then the cover was loose fitting and looked tacky i had already sent good feedback so live and learn.

My tobin seats will be in tomorrow..I cant wait..I saw on thier website that they were closed until May 12th..I figured Id have to wait until after that..Got the UPS tracking email yesterday that they are on thier way

Back