Tobin Hayabusa Seat

ROYZGSX

Registered
I really hate posting stuff like this. This is no way an attempt to bash Tobin... But I am getting a little worried here. I bought a used Hayabusa seat from E-bay and had them ship it to Tobin. I sent Tobin $146.00 via PayPal on May 5th. I have sent him a total of 3 e-mails asking for status on seat. I have yet to receive a reply. The money has been accepted and has cleared my bank.

Has anybody ever been ripped off by Tobin?

I went with a Tobin seat because of all the good things I read about this guy and his seats on this website. Now I am worried I got ripped off. I believe over a month is plenty for him to send a e-mail.

I have called today and left him a message and is awaiting his call back.

ROYZGSX

As far as i know he doesn't rip anyone off.. he's just way off on replying mails before your seat is ready.. don't worry you'll get a reply once your seat is getting ready..
biggrin.gif

I really hate posting stuff like this.  This is no way an attempt to bash Tobin... But I am getting a little worried here.  I bought a used Hayabusa seat from E-bay and had them ship it to Tobin.  I sent Tobin $146.00 via PayPal on May 5th.  I have sent him a total of 3 e-mails asking for status on seat.  I have yet to receive a reply.  The money has been accepted and has cleared my bank.  

I went with a Tobin seat because of all the good things I read about this guy and his seats on this website.  Now I am worried I got ripped off.  I believe over a month is plenty for him to send a e-mail.

ROYZGSX
Roy,
I would call him. Tobin is straight up and very easy to work with. If you do a search,his contact info is listed all over the board.

Hope this helps....... Tobin DOES NOT rip people off! So don't get too nervous.

I really hate posting stuff like this.  This is no way an attempt to bash Tobin... But I am getting a little worried here.  I bought a used Hayabusa seat from E-bay and had them ship it to Tobin.  I sent Tobin $146.00 via PayPal on May 5th.  I have sent him a total of 3 e-mails asking for status on seat.  I have yet to receive a reply.  The money has been accepted and has cleared my bank.  

I went with a Tobin seat because of all the good things I read about this guy and his seats on this website.  Now I am worried I got ripped off.  I believe over a month is plenty for him to send a e-mail.

ROYZGSX
He's real busy, I've called him several times, he's always answered the phone, seems like a straight up guy. NJ.

I have ordered a couple sets of seats from Tobin. He has always responded with what I needed and as I know it no one has ever been disappointed or not received their seats. Making the seats is not his primary occupation just something he does on the side. Not sure what he has going on, but continue to try calling him as that is easier for him than e-mail. Did you include your waist size in your PayPal order? He will need that to complete the order.

I received a e-mail from Tobin.

I was concerned. Seems like everything is ok now so far. Thanks guys!!!

he is probably overloaded. He does the seats in his spare time. He works a full time job otherwise.

he won't rip you off. I would call him and make sure he recieved that seat.

ROYZGSX
I have delt with tobin....for over 400$$!! He is one of the nicest guys to do business with. He is kinda not prompt with replying e-mail... but he is definetly a very honest businessman. Dont worry about your money... its safe! He will reply.

I just got my seats back from Tobin...does a great job...sometimes he's hard to get ahold of, but give him a call and leave a message Im sure there is a logical reason why you havn't recieved them back yet.

Just chill man....He is straight up. His product is A1 Quality.
He is prob backed up. But after seeing his finished product you will know why there is such a demand.

Yeah, what everyone else said...Tobin's an honest guy, and busier than a one-armed clothes hanger...
tounge.gif

You won't regret the wait...
cool.gif

Back