tobin seat

(VaBusa @ Jun. 05 2007,09:26) Congrats!!!  Looks awesome on the red Busa!!!  Good choice  
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
Red and Red/Black are the fastest colors!
super.gif

I have started to order one several times but I hear his seats "lower" you somewhat. I am already thinking about going with Buell pegs because my legs cramp bad after only 100 miles or so. Wouldn't his seat make it worse on me? ...anyone? Thanks!
super.gif

Nice seat! Didn't know you had to send your seat in to them. I figured the price tag would BE a new seat.

Interested to know about the heighth question though, as I'm 6'3 and the long rides require some stretching.

(ambulldog @ Jun. 05 2007,16:31) solarbarack i sent you a pm.  i grew up not far from punxatawney in beaver falls
I'm not sure where that is I just moved here not to long ago. I'm originaly From CapeCod/Boston area. What i was talking about is that black trim on your fairings around your frame sliders. It almost looks like door trim. I'd like to do the same thing to my bike was the reaon I was woundering.

(solarbarack @ Jun. 07 2007,07:16)
(ambulldog @ Jun. 05 2007,16:31) solarbarack i sent you a pm. i grew up not far from punxatawney in beaver falls
I'm not sure where that is I just moved here not to long ago. I'm originaly From CapeCod/Boston area. What i was talking about is that black trim on your fairings around your frame sliders. It almost looks like door trim. I'd like to do the same thing to my bike was the reaon I was woundering.
Try here.

Damn camera phones here's a better one !

And you got the fastest color !!!

smaller_good_shot.jpg

ambulldog , I still haven't installed the mirrrors yet , but I will post you a pic!
super.gif

BullDog... What happened with the blck and red slip ons you had... No like? I've been looking for a set for my 06. Throw me a bone... where can I purchase? It looked like the where a deeper shade of red than that of your SWEET ride, thinking it would match up better to my wineberry.
Preciate it.

Can someone please snap a rider on these Tobin seats with backrest. is it actually usable on rides or just bling.

If that thing actually is a backrest, I'm signing up!!!!!!

Pic with a rider seated Please!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif

Since I cannot send you a PM for some reason (computers piss me off sometimes) here goes...
Curious about 2 things:

How much did the seat run you and how does the back pad attach? (is the seat and back pad all 1 solid piece or is the back pad connected to the hump - if so how ie. adhesive)

And also, can you get those 2 inch gromets still? Would be interested in a few sets... thanks!

Back