tobin seat

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
well i have put some miles on the bike with the new seat on. its unbelievably comfortable. i would not have thought it would be this comfortable by looking at it. the hot spot in my lower back has vanished with the new position to the point that im not even going to put helis on it. two thumbs up to tobin seats
biggrin.gif
. for the record im about 5'11" 225lbs. i highly reccomend the hump pad also as i can feel it against my lower back nicely. thats all i can say and i guess i better post another pic along with this...

seat1.JPG

Tobin can pretty much do whatever you want him to do. He builds all his seats by using your weight too. I think my stock seat was more comfortable..but his custom gets me down lower in the bike for drag racing and is ok for 100 mile rides. He does good work and is fast on turn arounds. All he needs is a donor seat pan.

(ambulldog @ Jun. 11 2007,14:49) well i have put some miles on the bike with the new seat on.  its unbelievably comfortable.  i would not have thought it would be this comfortable by looking at it.  the hot spot in my lower back has vanished with the new position to the point that im not even going to put helis on it.  two thumbs up to tobin seats
biggrin.gif
.  for the record im about 5'11" 225lbs.  i highly reccomend the hump pad also as i can feel it against my lower back nicely.  thats all i can say and i guess i better post another pic along with this...
Looking good... I just bought front and rear seats off of evilbay just for Tobin. Im getting the exact same setup as you but in Blue.. Blue Lightning is the fastest right?  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back