Seats

busa-bager

Registered
Hello Group,
I have a set of the Corbin seats. I am thinking of using the Tobin/NewImage seat with the hump pad in the front and the Corbin rear with the back rest. Has anyone used this combo? If so did they like it?

Thanks in advance for the feed back!

Just sit all the way against the tank on your Corbin(I have a Corbin on my 08) the New Image will stick you in one position, and that's it. No good for knee dragging or just hard curves. You can't move around in them.
Some people love them, some don't, seats are 100% a personal preference. You could try to sit on a member's bike that has one before you buy it.
Should you buy a New Image and not like it, you should have no problem selling it quickly at a very small loss to you.:beerchug:

I used the Tobin on the front and the Corbin on the rear with the back rest. I liked it just fine. :thumbsup:

Ill trade you my new image front for your corbin rear! I need to hook up the misses!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you get the New Image's I'll take the Corbin off your hands for the front! No one really rides with me, wife has her bike, kids are too little, that leaves just little ol' me and a comfy butt rest..... if you are willing to part with it. :laugh:

Back