Tobin Seat Available

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
For those that were counting, it was 10 minutes from the time of the post to a reply and then 15 more minutes until it was posted as sold for a total of 25 minutes on the board! WOW you can't sleep around here!!
laugh.gif

Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold

Last year I bought a Tobin seat and had him cover my rear seat with matching leather.  It is black leather with matt black Kanji's on each side of the front seat.

I want to go back to the stock seats so if you have stock seats in perfect condition and want to work a swap plus a few dollars contact me.

The seats are in perfect, "like new" condition and I would want the same condition in the stock seats.

Kent

<!--EDIT|ksheldon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122103604 -->

Guys,

Last year I bought a Tobin seat and had him cover my rear seat with matching leather.  It is black leather with matt black Kanji's on each side of the front seat.

I want to go back to the stock seats so if you have stock seats in perfect condition and want to work a swap plus a few dollars contact me.

The seats are in perfect, "like new" condition and I would want the same condition in the stock seats.

Kent
I am interested. How much including the trade?

KShel -
Did you not like the seat? Going back to stock seats kinda indicates a sale???

Back