To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle

You'd think I would learn my lesson...
Like you ride !
rofl.gif

Hopefully he was wearing his "If you can read this, the beyotch fell off!" shirt! That would have been fitting!
rofl.gif

wow....kudos to the fool for ridn in tha cold, but ah-WTF @ his dumb azz for ridn his bike TO THE FREAKIN BAR!!! that warrants a Big, phat, W T F?? from me right there-c'mon dude, if you're so desparate to get some, you gotta bring your bike out in the COLD to look for drunk broads at the bar...that takes slumin to a whole new level
guns.gif

IMO-tard got what he deserves...what doof carries a 'spare' lid to the bar when ridn solo, unless he's PLANNING on bringin a passenger back?

I still wana know what wuz up wit that crazy broad who split tho...thats too funny
beerchug.gif

i know a girl that has been thrown off the back of 2 bikes while she was hammered... both times she had on no gear but suffered some crazy road rash...

WHEN WILL THESE DRUNK BROADS EVER LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think I would learn my lesson...
Like you ride !
rofl.gif
wowold.gif
I do ride believe it or not... Just not as much as I used too.

But I also get to ride all the newest and most interesting so that's a bonus for sure.

But Yeah, I'll admit since I moved up here and bought a cage I haven't been riding the Busa much...

Anyhoo, you gotta wonder what the guy is thinking, lady probably sobered up long enough to realize she was going somewhere she didn't want to go and panic set in... Funny stuff.

The lady probably does this every weekend. She makes a fortune off e-bay selling "used but almost new" motorcycle gear!!!
lol1.gif

Back