Only on craigslist!!

I wonder if it would be wrong if you let your guests sit on it or sleep with it?

I actually don't believe the add, I think it's just a bunch of lip service...

did she have matching carpet
laugh.gif

They still have not sold that? Been for sale for a while now. Just make an offer!

If you are considering on buying, remember whenever you buy something like that, there are a lot of hidden expenses. It could be a high maintenance item. Also, consider that there is a "real" reason the owner is kicking it to the curb, not having enough room is just an excuse. You may also want to inquire about how it was used and maintained, a few parties with a room full of people could have put some extra miles on it....

Ok, I'm going to stop, I could go on and on...

If you are considering on buying, remember whenever you buy something like that, there are a lot of hidden expenses.  It could be a high maintenance item.  Also, consider that there is a "real" reason the owner is kicking it to the curb, not having enough room is just an excuse.  You may also want to inquire about how it was used and maintained, a few parties with a room full of people could have put some extra miles on it....

Ok, I'm going to stop, I could go on and on...
So let me get this straight, you are calling it a hoar, that is not very fair, It only has one or two stains......

repost.gif
I posted this like 3 or 4 weeks ago. Still funny as shid. I can't believe it's still for sale. As the famous pictures say...

I'D SIT IT!
laugh.gif

"so it is also functional and durable as a piece of furniture."

Uh... what other "functions" was it used for?
rock.gif

I hope it didn't win in the art class because it looks NOTHING like a va-j-j..... Unless it was used a lot!!

I would buy it but I couldn't find the G spot in that one either!
laugh.gif

Back