Great Craigslist Finds!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Post them up! I've been called a Craigslist junkie, this week I found this gem..

photo.jpg

I'm a Baxley guy (I have two SportChocks) but I couldn't turn down a Condor for $50 :cheerleader:

What have you guys found lately?

photo.jpg

The first time I saw my baby on craigslist. Pretty good trade for a rifle I bought for $1500. :laugh:
My09Busa-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks exactly like the harbor freight one i got for 50 but that one is black

Yeah, but with Craigslist you save a little cash but have to go pick up. I prefer spending more and having it delivered.

delivers - Copy.jpg

Yeah, but with Craigslist you save a little cash but have to go pick up. I prefer spending more and having it delivered.

Love the pic! Funny thing is the seller was about 45 min away from me. I told them I wasn't sure when I could pick it up, they said no worries, I'll bring it to you! :rofl:

$50 shipped, can't beat that with a dull stick. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Love the pic! Funny thing is the seller was about 45 min away from me. I told them I wasn't sure when I could pick it up, they said no worries, I'll bring it to you! :rofl:

$50 shipped, can't beat that with a dull stick. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
wow! I wud say either a junkie lookn for a quick fix or someone who wanted to get rid of it b4 whoever they took it from finds out.....:poke: want to sell it? Ill give you $150...:poke: :laugh:

Back