Craigslist Users

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I have listed quite a few things on craigslist over the years, and until my last two ventures had pretty good luck with the people looking to purchase. That ended with my last two listings.

Item 1: Tires/wheels from a 2005 Mustang....gal shows up and says oh...those are Fords, I don't want those. Duh.

Item 2: Stock Hood from a 2005 Mustang...I kid you not, the guy drove 100 miles gets here and asks me if it will fit an 02 model. Told him no, and off he went with no hood.

Finally sold the tires / wheels, waiting on my next adventure with the hood.

[with absolutely no desire to buy your item]
guy calls you and says
"SO-- Uh--- Do you want to trade for some Baby Pit bulls a power drill and the stock exhaust on my bike"???:laugh:

(you just wait, this offer is coming)

I had a guy come out to look at my 91 s10 project. Told me on the phone he was looking for a long wheel base, to which i informed him it wasnt it was a short wheel base truck. Told me they use the chassis off the LWB trucks and basically drop older chevy bodys on em so they get the modern goodies with a 40-50's look. Well thats cool but this is a SHORT wheel base truck, even went out and took a picture of the tape measure showing which one it was.

Guy and his wife drive from utah, walks into my shop and goes oh yea thats a short wheel base, i cant use that and leaves....5 minutes tops!

When i sold my dodge i met the guy about 50 miles south, looked over the truck real quick took it around the parking lot and started laying out 28k worth of hundreds, i didnt even have a ride home, figuring he wasnt gonna have the money or try to work out payments or something, nope just like that, luckily i had my .45 on me and was in a really good part of town, stashed my cash and piled what i had left out of the truck in front of the mcdonalds and had breakfast while i waited for a ride :laugh:

Hey, could have been worse...they could have shown up to see your items listed for sale, and asked "Are these for sale?" Yep, people are getting more and more dumb by the minute :laugh:

Back