Yet another Craigslist Scam

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Here's one with a new twist ...
Attention Craigslist User,

My name is John Lynderson, Chief executive officer of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with Apple company regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPads to randomly selected people who have published an ad on Cl. You have been selected as one of our latest winners for today. We randomly select numbers to match up with ads on Craigslist and your advertisement matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple to advertise their most popular product yet, the Apple iPad. Once again, we are operating this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE xxxxxx to go to our site made for this promotion and key in your email to get I73raNl yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That's it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any question or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you should claim your free iPad 1st to ensure one will be set-aside for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may well not receive this e-mail until after the deadline, but, we advise you check the web site and enter your email to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others have not claimed theirs in time.

John Lynderson
CEO, Craigslist

these people should be arrested and put in jail for a long time. I hate people that try to make a quick buck from scams

I like the ones i get in my email about someone wanting to give me a couple million if i wire them money to get their millions of dollars wired to me? people these days

Back