Selling My Baby

i would lean to the bmw...sorry bad taste in mouth about ducati's and thier support system

Neither I'd go Gen II put the difference I saved in it and be a BMW's worst nightmare. Unless you are going road racing then I'd go BMW :laugh:

BMW the Duc's love the shop too much....by the way nice car:thumbsup:

Lets see...Beemer faster, and like $20K cheaper...you could buy 2 Beemers for one Duc...and get parts....while that Duc is one sexy beast, I'd go for the BMW..

Thanks guys. It will be a tough one. Ive allways wanted a duke till that bimmer came out.
Ill keep u informed

Sure hope my husband doesn't come in here and read what I'm about to type:laugh:

We have a ducati 1098. Have had it for a year now and it's been it the shop twice for the same problem (gear shift). The customer service has been great but it takes FOREVER to get parts. If you do get a Ducati then I might suggest getting a extended warranty. It's like 700.00 for 3 extra years, on top of the 2 yrs you get from the manufacture. it's the best investment a Ducati owner can do.

With all that said.....they are one sexy beast and make for a good track bike!

811334322_f2udR-M..jpg

the BMW s1000 vs the Ducati 1098s is difficult to compare. I always find it difficult to compare inline 4's vs Vengines. I luv the grunt of the twins but also like those screaming 4's. When you throw in the costs I think the BMW wins unless you plan on upgrading the BMW's suspension in the future. At that point they might balance out. Service, I think there's an obvious winner there. Hmmm German vs. Italian service.... :laugh: BMW gets my vote on that as well. For pure sexiness I have to give it to the Italian. :bowdown:

BMW gets my vote. I think shop time and cost would kill the Duc for me.

Back