Busa on Ebay

What ever happened to Dollind?

He was at the spring bash, I didnt speak with him but there was strong evidence he was there:whistle:

SANY1064.jpg

I remember just after he sold it, It started having problems, I wonder if they ever got it figured out.

I remember just after he sold it, It started having problems, I wonder if they ever got it figured out.

according to them...

Vehicle Condition
Exterior
Excellent exterior condition
GreenWhite Paint
Service History
No Known Problems
Features

Ok, you guys win. It was a great bike, just like his Gixxer. Not sure what he is into these days....

I think i know the bike :whistle:.. i left a few emails with the dealer about it.. Wonder if they know anything bout it..:rofl: maybe i need it back

Twotone im still around, just layn low. Been down with back issues again. Haven't worked since august cause of them, and really can't do much. Just had some nerves burned friday to see if that helps. I haven't been on the board just learking in the corners, just down and out a little bit and tryn to keep bikes off my mind. The issue is just eating at me and i can't do much about not being able to ride much at all is killing me.

Twotone im still around, just layn low. Been down with back issues again. Haven't worked since august cause of them, and really can't do much. Just had some nerves burned friday to see if that helps. I haven't been on the board just learking in the corners, just down and out a little bit and tryn to keep bikes off my mind. The issue is just eating at me and i can't do much about not being able to ride much at all is killing me.

I know how ya feel, got some back and shoulder issues right now, got some time off work and cant do anything i wanna do cause if my back/shoulder. Its just plain sucks....

2Bros.......I get the big money the blue busa thats behind mine in Shane's (Harros) here on the board.
The bad news is that bike is not around anymore either. Months ago he has a BAD unexplained crash and totaled the bike, just about ripped into 2 pieces. He came ok a lot better than i thought he would have after seeing the bike.
Now Harros is running even harder down there on a 07 gixxer 1k

2Bros.......I get the big money the blue busa thats behind mine in Shane's (Harros) here on the board.
The bad news is that bike is not around anymore either. Months ago he has a BAD unexplained crash and totaled the bike, just about ripped into 2 pieces. He came ok a lot better than i thought he would have after seeing the bike.

That is sad to hear, I am glad he was alright, We rode with him a couple of days there and he can ride. :thumbsup:

Game over, you win! Hate to hear about Shane going down. Glad he is up and running again.

Back