to many projects

ditchdr

Registered
So my Triumph had a flat.. As I was jacking it up I thought to my self.. Why not go ahead and turn it into a demo bike for the shop.. I eman its not like you ride everyday like you use to.. And it will be a ture one off Triumph.. So off the road it went.. The front end is comming off and sent out for chrome, as are the brake calliper brakets, and wheel hubs.. New spokes will be going in, brake callipers will be polished then power coated, the seat will have a new covering put on, some body work will be done such as removing the tail light/license plate bracket and then having a spider, or a web desgin gut into the fender and used as a tail light.. The paint will be house of kolor black diamond (bike is black now) and it will be lowerd 1.5 inces on all 4 corners.. And seeing as how I am a dealer for Boogey lights, there will be over 300 LED's lighting the bike.. it will have 2 strobe flash controllers. One for the ground lights and one for the lights on the motor, wheels, and where ever else i put them..

So seeing as how my baby wont be back on the road till spring.. Jesica gave me the OK to get a new SHOW ROOM new, GSXR 1000.. But I did not tell her i will work that one over once the Triumph is back on the road.. I see as both of them being demo/show bikes for the shop. Kind of show off what we can do, or at least get them to walk over and look in my booth and maybe buy something...

Now here is what Jessica does not know... Since both bikes will not be ridden daily, i want to get a Ducati as a daily bike... It will be left stock save for maybe a exhaust ond a power comander..

Now I still have a bike that will see limited street duty, and losts of track duty.. Only 2 other people know aobut it and i'm not talking to much more other then it will be FAST and not have a turbo lol..

see this is what happens when you shut the board down Capt...

Yeah, and we may need the paypal address for the memorial fund as well.

Sounds like my garage! There is 5 bikes out there! But honey there not all mine! Yeh wright! LOL:whistle:

It will be spring time by the time the Triumph gets back on the roads, so maybe i can do enough stuff around the house to let her get me that Ducati.. Maybe get her a new car.. Na that would cut into my bike fund.. Oh cut the grass,, no we live in a condo... Oh take out the trash more often,,, no that makes my truck look trashy.. Hold her hand in public,, no then that would mess up my pimp mode.. I did get her a new couch 2 or 3 weeks aog,, that sohuld be good for a new bike..

Oh and that "secret project" she all ready knows about. Shes not happy aobut it, but understands, or so she says..

Back