All my SC peeps

ditchdr

Registered
This may not be the right place to post this, but it loks like the regional forum has not been looked at in a month or so.

Thursday Aug 30 7 to 1030 pm I will be hosting bike night at Market Street Saloon in North Charleston SC
I want ot invite EVERYONE out. It will be a great time as many things are lined up for the opener and will only get better in time.
This is open to all bikes, not just sport bikes or cruisers, but ALL bikes. Know a buddy who has a bike and would enjoy it? Bring them as well.

I just got back from nailing down the final details for the opener

Market Street girl bike wash
Bikini contest
jello wressling
50/50 drawing
wing eating contest
bike show
LIVE music provided by Brians Taxi
discounts on house brands and beer
we will be raffeling(sp) off a new seadoo as well.

Some of the vendors on site will be American Biker, Blackwell Insurance, Cycle Shack ( that be me) Velocity Powersports, and a few others.

So if you live in the low country, we expect to see you there. And as always there is NO cover charge for my events.

call christopher....he needs a venue to vent at .....lol

call christopher....he needs a venue to vent at .....lol

Tell him its at the Market Street Saloon in North Charleston ( next to Hooters), not the one near the dorms, Would love to have him here. Cansend a Market Street trolley down there to pick him up if need be lol

Alright checked the calendar. Unless I have a shift change between now and then I'm working.

You look like your coming down with a case of something, and me being a medical professional I feel it will hit you hard by 8/30/2012 I highly recomend you take the day off. Also are a new treatment program I recomend you hop on your bike and take I 26 east untill you reach the Ashley Phosphate exit, once reaching the top of the exit ramp go left, and at the next light turn left onto Northwoods blvd follw untill you reach the stop sign. turn right and then right again into Market Street Saloon, park your bike in the bikini bike wash line, grab a beer and chill. Also if this treatment does not work the first time repeat every 2 weeks untill your better. Just incase you have a severe reaction to this treament there is a emergency room right next to the treatment center!!

Have you seen the DEMON Busa yet at Bike night ditchdr...

Have not seen it yet, hopefully I will at Market Street. If you have been going to the so called bike nights at King Street grill, then NO I have not seen it as I do not attend them. However We are welcoming ALL bikes, so gather up all your buddies and bring them on down. I promise it will be worth the time.

Back