To BIGDOG and NEWER MEMBERS: What about a second round of T-SHIRTS?

OB_valklex

Registered
Hey Bigdog, old members had a chance to buy your T-shirts; what about us? I think this time around it would involve only a phone call from you (You already did the hard work). I also think there should be enough interest from other members for Bigdog to even consider doing it again. A "large" for me.

For all you new guys, BigDog had a heck of a time getting a number of the guys to pony up the promised cash the last time he did shirts. The delay was long, but the final product well worth the wait. If you guys want shirts, you may want to go on and send him a check. Put your money where your e-mail is, so to speak. Just a thought.

My father always said no MONEY no HONEY,same thing applies to T-Shirt,or any other thing in the world.Send your money only after BigDog says yes we will make a second batch!!!

I E-mailed Chase a couple of weeks ago and he sent me this link for ordering info.

https://www.hayabusa.org/tshirtsready.shtml

At the time he informed me that XXL's were still available. I'm sure if you just order your size he will either fill the order, or return your money.

[This message has been edited by bhmadsen (edited 31 December 1999).]

Thanks for the tip. All the ordering info. is clearly stated; however, I would like to know before hand if the T-shirts (other than XXL's) can be made before sending checks or money orders. Can you please provide us with either an e-mail or a phone number to verify?
Thanks a lot. T-shirts look great!

Habayaba, Chase was not shipping overseas last I knew. What size do you need? You may as well order three since the cost of shipping is about the cost of three shirts.
Email me and I will try to assist you, hemillard@snet.net

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 31 December 1999).]

Back