T-Shirt Orders Need to be Paid

G

Okay, guys...we have a shirt design and a bunch of orders, but only 77 shirts have been paid for. I did not work this pricing like I'm a retail establishment...this means that I do not have a profit margin that allows me to just buy stock and keep them on hand...in other words, I'm not going to get my ass handed to me because half of the orders do not pay.

I am waiting until the loss of "my ass" is minimal (the loss of my ass needs to actually be high from a weight standpoint, but that's another issue <GRIN> ) to order the shirts...the pricing is a hard quote and getting the shirts will not be a problem (they're talking about 3 weeks), but I have to see the money here.

If you decide you do not want the shirts that you ordered, please drop me a line so that I will mark your name on the list.

Incidentally, to those who have paid...I have not cashed one check or deposited one money order.

Sorry for the wait, guys, but next time I'll do this from a retail standpoint and we'll not have the problems.

BigDog

Hey, BigDog, do us all a favor and update the list of payers and non-payers. You've had my check for over two weeks now, and it's embarassing to still be shown as a non-payer.

At least, I _hope_ it's embarassing for those who signed up and didn't pay.

;^(

-- Falconer

Big Dog what is the price break that you need for the shirts to be ordered maybe I can up front some of the money until these people get off their behind and pay up.E-mail me at CiscoJ@aol.com or if anyone else wants to off set the cost chip in.Maybe we can get these shirts on the street"advertise" and other people may want to buy them too!!!!

I THINK THE GUYS THAT MADE THE PAYMENTS SHOULD NOT CANCEL THERE ORDERS BECAUSE CHASE DID ALOT OF WORK TO GET THE SHIRTS AT THAT PRICE THEY ARE GREAT LOOKING SHIRTS, THE GUYS THAT SAID THEY WANTED THE SHIRTS SHOULD SEND IN THE CHECKS NOW--------------
I THINK IF YOU CAN AFFORD A $11000.00 BIKE YOU CAN AFFORD A $12.00 T-SHIRT. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO OWN ONE.SO COME ON AND SENT IN YOUR CHECK BEFORE WE WILL NEED SWEAT SHIRTS THANK YOU RICHIE

Sorry for the miss on that Falconer...only thing I can think is that I got confused with two folks named Falconer...

I double-checked everything and I'm in the process of placing people that have sent along "check's in the mail" in purple for clarification for everyone.

Thanks for the offer, Cisco and VegasDude, but that just leaves multiple people holding the bag instead of one...strictly a semantic difference. I have the money, but no one should have to risk it without a gain, so we'll just hold off on that. People's notes are coming in quickly now that the email was sent out...I think we'll be okay.

For the record, I'd also like to thank Michael Millard (KawAbuser) for making the same offer twice now...the offers are appreciated, but this situation is already a Chinese Fire Drill and there's no need to add new fireman or more fires <GRIN>. Things are working better already and it only went out this AM.

Thanks for the patience, guys...

[This message has been edited by BigDog (edited 12 August 1999).]

Back