To all those...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
To all those who...

Tried to contact me and have been wondering where I've been.

My father passed away right about 2 weeks ago, I have been dedicating my time to my family and being sure I am there to support them.

To all those who have chased me around hoping that I would answer the phone, I am sorry, I did not want to drag you down with situation and thought it best just to deal with it. I do, however, appreciate the taunts, threats and general name calling you bestowed upon me because of my NOT answering the phone, it did remind me that you cared.

To all those who sent me text messages using the same demeaning language towards my height, sexual orientation, country of origin and such...you made me laugh, and I really needed it.

To all those who knew of the situation, but respected my wishes to keep it quiet, thank you for your support as I know you wanted others to reach out to me. It helped having your support, it meant as much as 1000 well wishes, thank you's and such, I am proud to have you as my friends...

I am back now, and ready to continue being the general pest I usally am around here.

OMG.....sweety I'm so sorry. The loss of a parent is difficult to deal with. Although I do want to scold you for not calling....I understand. We love ya....call ANYTIME day or night.

I'm so sorry to hear, Angel. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

welcome back Angel... You know how to get ahold of me if I can offer a shoulder.

So sorry Angel, my prayers are with your family..:please:

On another note, I still don't feel bad about Chewbacca!! :-)

Hey, bro...Nice to see you again.

Very sorry for the loss. Somehow or another, we never seem to adjust to that

:beerchug:

Oh Angel, I'm SOOOOO sorry :down:

My thoughts are with you and your family...if you need anything, let us know.

Thank you all, we will be ok, everyone is doing fine all things considered.

I will be sure to extend your sympathies to the family.

Back