to all MILITARY + families: anyone want to meet this person from Plymouth, Mass?

kromdom

wannabe HOON
Donating Member
Registered
LINKY>>>> Lindsey Stone Facebook Photo at Arlington National Cemetery, Tomb of the Unknowns, Could Cost Her Job | TheBlaze.com

Screen-Shot-2012-11-20-at-1.43.36-PM-620x350.png

A joke or prank would been of her acting like she was yelling.. She went over the top with the disrespect of the people she helps, and the people that continue to make it so she has a job... I would discipline her, put a letter in her folder and she would have to to quit to ever see a raise.. She would get the ridicule of being that person for life... This coming from a veteran, we are responsible and should be held accountable for our actions.. Her integrity will suffer enough...I would do this to both involved, cause both made a poor decision.

I suspect this is one of those decisions she will regret for a LONG time to come but not one that will ultimately be a life changing issue for her. As one of the comments from that site says:
As a veteran, I served my country to give her the right to do what she feels. It’s like burning the flag to me, if some idiot wants to do it, fine, but face the consequences.

I tend to agree with his position. Our military affords citizens the right to do stupid things but people should be made accountable for doing them. I agree that she probably should be fired. If she is fired, it's the company doing their PR damage control most likely, though their position to put her and the other employee on unpaid leave suggests they are not happy with the pictures/actions.

At the end of the day though, we have too many of these types of idiots in our society thumbing their noses at the rules and governing laws, often showing their lower moral standards (as in this case). One can hope that this image is used to educate the youth of today on what not to do and what is not acceptable ever.

This is what the 'look at me' Facebook generation gets.
Yrs ago this would have been a non story because the picture wouldn't exist.
But now it's take a pic and share for everything. Came back to bite her. Hopefully the sleeping spirit of the unknown will get her.

It certainly shows poor judgement and disrespect....but it is her right to do so. Looks like something an attention ***** would do; Look at me!

I thought about this for hours before posting so my ANGER would not get in the way.

DO NOT fire this disrepectful digrace to America. If she is fired then she becomes a burden on society by collecting unemployment and maybe welfare also. Keep her employeed, cut her pay in half, give her nasty lowly jobs to perform such as cleaning bathrooms and bed pans. Just make her life miserable at work to the point that she quits. When she uses the company as a job reference it is illegal to say most anything to the new prospective employer other than if you would rehire said person. Say that you would not rehire this person under any circumstance or for any reason.
She deserves the same respect she gave the people who died for her rights. That would be no respect or sympathy.
Make life hell for her by not doing anything. That will hurt her the most.

She has to understand that her actions have CONSEQUENCES - which most of her generation and a majority of the public doesn't understand. If her employer wants to fire her, that's the EMPLOYER'S CHOICE. If my employee, i'd demand a public apology in the National news, or it would be her last day. She needs a good knot yanked in her azz. A good drill sergeant would have her for lunch.

wonder what was going thru her mind right before she did such a foolish thing?

Sick, disgusting and soooo wrong!!!!
But.... sometimes you can't expect much more from some our "fine" citizens

Freedom of speech. All the veterans, including myself, out their fought for her right to do this weather we like it or not.

There 'used' to be a time in the past where each person was held accountable for his/her own actions,,guess not so much now,,very sad,,

Freedom of speech. All the veterans, including myself, out their fought for her right to do this weather we like it or not.

While this is true ( I am a veteran ) These same people need to be held accountable. Many have died for the right to keep and bear arms also, but those that use that right to kill, injure and destroy property need to be held accountable for those actions. Just becuse you have a right to do something does not mean you are free from accountability for excercising that right in a morally unacceptale manor. The problem with society today is the fact that very few are held accountable for their actions, which is different than exercising a right.

Roe Vs Wade is all about a womans right to control what happens with her body (according to todays politics). But she still can't go out and sell it on the street corner. Just an example of a right and being held accountable for using that right for a morally unacceptable purpose.

Just the new "lib" mentality....:banghead: "give me a job & I need..." they won't figure it out until we are back to the stoneage.

You always have the 10% no matter where you go. I say for a week or two introduce her to the families of our comrads that did not come home the same way the rest of us did. Introduce her to the 8 and 9 year old children and let her explain why dad or mom is not coming home.

I don't care whether or not she keeps her job. I think some respect should be shown to any ones grave whether it be a military one or one of your family members. If you have no respect stay away. If someone was playing or horsing around the resting spot of a member of my family, to say I would be pissed off is understatement.

Back