TN Man “Fathersâ€￾ 30 Kids But Can’t Support Any

Saw that earlier this week. One woman gets $1.49 a month:rofl: 30 kids with 11 women. What kind of woman dates a guy with 20+ kids and then decides that he would be a good father to the one they make????

He must be dragging that thing on the floor if the women all flocking and coming back asking for more knowing he is broke. Epic fail all the way around and the kids will pay the price.

And TN makes the headlines again....:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have lived quite a few places but have to say this one took the cake and left with it. :laugh:

I found this dude a wife:rofl:
Whos going to feed my kids!!
Somebody needs to take care of all these kids! Someone needs to be held accountable.. LMAO :rofl: What a country we live in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this dude a wife:rofl:
Whos going to feed my kids!!
Somebody needs to take care of all these kids! Someone needs to be held accountable.. LMAO :rofl: What a country we live in!

This kinda crap just pisses me off. Someone needs to be held accountable? Yeah how about the dudes that fathered the kids? How about the woman that had the kids? So between our tax dollars going to take care of kids born into these situations and the 100 BILLION we spend a year for illegals, no wonder we are up to our butts in debt. I feel sorry for the kids, no one should have to live like that but they have no one to blame but their parents and sadly I would wager many of these kids will wind up in similar situations later in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
"somebody needs to be accountable, and somebody needs to pay" - except of course, the two people that made all the children....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Poor kids, not their fault. Take them away, she'll just make more...

fuken animals are just toxic to our society. if you cant pay then you should go to jail. as a tax payer I would rather pay for (1) animal sitting in jail then knowing he's gonna plant seeds in probably (10) more women over his lifetime that I'll also have to pay for.

Apparently her parental rights are going downhill fast, no help from her family either. Hopefully the kids will fare better than they have been. The state will eventually move to permanently cut her obligations but we all know there will likely be more kids produced. It is sad that folks feel they are owed something for this type of behavior and will continue procreating.....

Back