Titanium vs. Stainless

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
Other than weight how is titanium better than stainless.

I only ask because I can get a new Tsukigi full titanium exhaust for an un-real price, but I already have a yoshimura full exhaust that I was gonna install in a couple weeks. Normally I would just buy it, but being that its christmas time kinda has me thinking.

Ti there is no maintance. Stainless only weights slightly more. But in HP wize you will gain 7-15 by going over to the tuskigi.

Ti is corrodes less than ss not saying either would have a problem. Also I like the way ti blues looks cool. Other than thay talk to greg @ hpc he had some smoking deals a lil while back on some ti tsukigi. He got me an excellent deal on my ti-force.
Posted via Mobile Device

You'll definitely notice a big difference all though the rpm range by switching to the Tsukigi system even over the Yoshimura SS. I had a full Yoshi TRS3 SS installed on my bike at a 1000 miles, about 6 months later I came across a full Muzzy Ti system for less than 1/2 price shipped, so I snatched it up. I'm a die hard Yoshimura/Suzuki fan but after switching to the Muzzy,I must say I was disappointed with the Yosh system, that very next weekend at the strip and from that point on, my bike was 2-3 tenths quicker, going from 6.60's to 6.40's and better. After switching the PCIII over to the correct base map for the Muzzy, it got better yet. Low 6.30's &.20's,with no motor mods. The Tsukigi makes some of the best HP numbers out there.The weight savings were just an added bonus-if the price is right you'd do well to get it:thumbsup:

I'm hating myself, but I decided to pass on the tsukigi. Maybe next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

No link to post. I was gonna get it from a local shop, where I get most of my parts from. The shop sponsors the riding group I'm in so we get deals on top of deals.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back