Do they make the titanium one for the busa??

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
So while out talking to some riding buddies today I found out one of them just ordered a titanium yoshi exhaust for his new gixxer 1000. Just happens to be the alpha t exhaust that im wanting to put on my busa but all I see for the busa is the stainless one. Anyone seen a titanium version for the busa? Any ideas why they wouldn't offer it in titanium for our birds?GSX-R1000 17-20 Race ALPHA T Titanium Full Exhaust, w/ Titanium Muffler

Only the Stainless in the Alpha, wish they'd release the R11Q for the Bus but it's a smaller market compared to the litre bike class.

Only the Stainless in the Alpha, wish they'd release the R11Q for the Bus but it's a smaller market compared to the litre bike class.
Looking at the price difference I don't think i'd wanna pay for the titanium version anyway but it'd be nice if it was an option in case I win the lottery or something:laugh::laugh:

Looking at the price difference I don't think i'd wanna pay for the titanium version anyway but it'd be nice if it was an option in case I win the lottery or something:laugh::laugh:
Don’t see why you can’t run a full Ti header and match the can, may need to make a mid pipe but it is doable.

Don’t see why you can’t run a full Ti header and match the can, may need to make a mid pipe but it is doable.
That's what I did: Ti header + r77 CF tipped and a match-up midpipe for about $120. Why would it matter what material the can's made out of?

I doubt it would, many systems out there with Titanium headers and S/S cans.
Agreed, and I had that convo w/ the guy that did mine. He said as long as your slipping onto the ti; apparently welding into the ti is more involved

Back