Tired of Tailgaters

MikesGSX1300RK9

Registered
Received my new helmet decal this evening from ProCarParts.com. I like it so much I may order another one for my new Arai helmet (put this one on my $60 motorcycle shop special...)

First pic is without flash; second is with flash.

P1000751.jpg

P1000749.jpg

Here's the link. I think they have some with a middle finger or something similarly offensive. :-) This page should show some of what is offered; if not, simply enter "back off" into the advanced search shown near the top of the page:

Search results - ProCarPart.com

I found the 4" x 4" size to be best for my helmets. Had to request a re-size as it was not already properly sized. The order form should give the option to downsize to appropriate height/width. Custom colors are available... be sure to specify reflective if that's what you want. I'm quite pleased with my choice.

Mike

Last edited:
everyone will probably tailgate now to figure out what that shiny sticker says on your helmet....

Anyone remember the Yosemite Sam mud flaps that use to say "Back-off" ?

Dang it, Kennym4! Your not that old are you? :laugh: (Still popular in the south, I think...)

Like the idea, would make the considerate think about what their doing and the rest would be irritated with the insinuation they were too close. :whistle:

Back