Tire?

I have about 1700 miles on them right now. They still have plenty of tread left. They give great feedback without being harsh. Speed is not a concern. :whistle: In the corners they stick VERY well.

Still have my stockers on (over 7000k and still lots of life in them) but for next season I just bought a Michelin Pilot Power for the rear and a Michelin Pilot Road for the front.

Still have my stockers on (over 7000k and still lots of life in them) but for next season I just bought a Michelin Pilot Power for the rear and a Michelin Pilot Road for the front.

That's kinda an odd tire combo. Not to say it wont work but you went with a soft rear and a hard front, if it were me I would have gone the other direction with that. Or just bought a matching set. Of course this is just IMHO. GL

That's kinda an odd tire combo. Not to say it wont work but you went with a soft rear and a hard front, if it were me I would have gone the other direction with that. Or just bought a matching set. Of course this is just IMHO. GL

Had to proofread my comment to see what you were referring to and yeah, odd combo for sure! I er... got it backwards! :oops:

Hard rear and soft front is what it supposed to read.

i buy shinko ravens.. good for commuters if you dont ride hard. and i get 6-8k easy out of them. oh....and they run 100$ at iron pony

BT-016. I have one for the last 5500 km (3500 miles) and its still like new. I might do another 4000km on it. I don't race it.

Contiforce.So far so good,117.00 delivered.

Contiforce.jpg

Back